8 SIMPLE WAYS TO HELP US
1. DONATIONS - YEP, we know you've heard it before .. but it's true - EVERY SINGLE CENT counts. More than you can imagine. SITC receives no support from either state or federal Government. So literally the most helpful thing for us is boring old donations. We are a registered national charity and everything is a tax deduction, and it's a two minute job. See below:
2. INVITE US TO YOUR EVENT - Our CEO/founder/creator Shanna is national speaker and travels upon invitation to share the message of SITC. All speaker fees go straight back into the charity. Visit our bookings page here for more.
3. JUST PASS IT ON - Every single time somebody shares a post, tags our charity or supports our it's ''OK2SAYNO'' campaign - it becomes part of a national rural ripple effect, and it is honest-to-God changing lives.
4. GRAB SOME MERCH - We have a big merchandise range designed for rural mates. Whether you enjoy a cold one or can't or choose not to, that's fine! We LOVE it when you wear our merchandise and tag us in a snap.
5. SHARE YOUR STORY - If you've got a photo or story or thought to share we love hearing from you. Nothing is more powerful than a shared experience. Visit our contact page and submit a yarn.
6. EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST AS A VOLUNTEER - Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.
7. COLLABORATE - If you reckon we could collaborate - please email email@example.com with your thoughts. We will only ever consider making official arrangements with other registered organisations, registered charities, or businesses focused on people before profit or personal gain, and a strong stance on duty of care.
8. KEEP US UNDER THE NOSE OF DECISION-MAKERS - If you can also see the clear and present need for a future sustainable Australia through future sustainable regional and rural Australians (namely, the skilled men and women who run our regional industries and are part of the food supply chain) then feel free to tell those in positions of influence about our work. Please note, political leaders know exactly who we are and what we are up to. So the BEST thing you can do is tag your local member in our posts and keep putting this issue on the frontlines.